Saturday, October 2, 2010 Posted by tom-kc | 11:30 PM -

Steven By Steve Madden Women's Davin Sandal

Best Buy Steven By Steve Madden Women's Davin Sandal discount Limited Time Offer! In stock ,Order Today Before Price Up. & Free Shipping!





Buy Low Price From Here Now !




I love these shoes! A friend of mine had some identical to these she got from a boutique a year and a half ago. I searched for them forever, and had just about given up until I saw these! The only difference is the color and hers has a zipper in the back (easier to get your foot in). And I am so happy about these, there is just one thing that draws them back...they are hard to get your foot through the netting part. If there were a zipper in the back it wouldn't be so bad, but they don't. Even with the buckles undone, the netting doesn't open up and with the arch it is a bit of a struggle to the the foot through that portion. But once you finally get your foot in them, they're fabulous!


Product Description


Nobody knows hip like Steven by Steve Madden. The Davin sandal has a sexy attitude with its ultra-skinny heel, perforated design, and strappy silhouette and is a fresh take on the thick ankle cuff trend. No matter where you rock this glam sandal, you’ll always be ready to turn heads because you know all the attention will be on you.



0 comments:

Post a Comment