Tuesday, September 21, 2010 Posted by tom-kc | 3:02 AM -

Steve Madden Women's Kenedie Ornamented Loafer

Best Buy Steve Madden Women's Kenedie Ornamented Loafer discount Limited Time Offer! In stock ,Order Today Before Price Up. & Free Shipping!





Buy Low Price From Here Now !




I absolutely love these shoes. After I got the first pair I went back and ordered them in every color! They work great with jeans and dresses. Definitely a great buy.

Feature


  • 1/4" stacked heel
  • Flat moc with chain decor and gathered toe
  • Man-made sole
  • Upper: Fuschia - suede; Blue - suede; Black - patent leather



Product Description


Slide into the lush Kenedie slip-ons from Steve Madden for a laid-back look with jeans. Suede upper in a casual slip-on loafer flat style with a round moc toe. Soft suede with moccasin styling, chain accent at vamp. Leather lining, cushioning insole. Flexible midsole, traction outsole.



0 comments:

Post a Comment